posted May 23, 2012, 10:27 AM by Karen McMillan
updated May 23, 2012, 3:25 PM
- Unit 14 vocab pages - Friday
- Self-portrait/writing prompt can be found here: writing prompts Your self-portrait is due next Wednesday, 5-30-12.
- Finish the complete subject/predicate w/s
- Write at least one paragraph for each of the following prompts:
- Describe a time when you praised someone for doing good. How did it make him/her and you feel?
- How would your day go if it went perfectly?
- Lit Circles #3 - Thursday
- Finish questions on page 356, #6-13, and either #14 (if your student # is even) or #15 (if your student # is odd)
- Mexico map is due Friday. Visit the Social Studies page for the map that was displayed on the ActivBoard this morning.
- If you're interested in visiting the Louvre website for researching your social studies project, check it out: The Louvre.