posted Sep 15, 2011, 3:14 PM by Karen McMillan
updated Sep 15, 2011, 3:18 PM
- Vocab p. 33-34
- Finish pronouns w/s - both sides
- Literature Response Journal
- P. 50 #9-13 odd
- Solve and check
- Don't forget! Your world map is due on tomorrow!!
- New blog post (due Friday): Describe a place you have always wanted to visit. Where is it? What kind of a place is it? (city, national park, lake, farm) Why do you want to visit this place? What interests you about it? What does the place look like? What are some sites we might visit if we went there? Be sure to use descriptive language, and write one to two paragraphs (minimum).
- Literature response - choose one of your entries from your literature response journal and post it to your blog.
- Worksheet Pg. 19 #3,4,5
- Worksheet Pg. 29 #5