- Finish Outsiders blog posts
- Finish inputting Africa presentation reviews
- Type character description into a Google Doc
- Be sure to share the document with me
- Clean out your student folder on the server
If you've finished all of that....
- Add your books to the Reading Log Entries form.
- Add your poetry paragraphs to the Middle School Poetry website.
- Are your comments missing from the Randomness Blog?
- Catch up on lit responses on your blog.
- Open a Google Doc, title it "Identifying Run-on Sentences" with your student number at the beginning. Example: 737 Identifying Run-on Sentences. Type up your responses to the assignment on pages 37-38, #1-15.
- Add your books to Reading Log Entries
- Add your Literature Response for last week to your blog
- Grammar Assignment: Open Revising Sentence Fragments (we'll do this together so everyone knows how to work with Google Docs)
- Create a new post on your About Me page and answer one of the following:
- If you could suddenly give yourself a talent that you don't presently have, what would it be?
- If you could suddenly give yourself a superpower, what would it be?
- Be sure to answer the prompt in a minimum of one paragraph (6 to 8 sentences).