posted Sep 19, 2011, 4:23 PM by Karen McMillan
updated Sep 22, 2011, 8:03 PM
Our Traditions ProjectIn writing about your favorite family tradition, please consider the following questions:
The PresentationOur ideas for how to share this tradition with everyone:
- What is your favorite tradition?
- On what day does this event take place? Is it related to a religious holiday?
- Where is it usually held? Do you have to travel far to get there?
- Why do you like it?
- What's your favorite part?
- What do you do for this tradition? If there’s food involved, what food is included?
- When did your family first begin this tradition? Is it fairly new or generations old? If it’s been going on for generations, does that make it more special/important to your family?
- Do you know who first started this tradition?
- Who participates? How many people generally attend? Is it just immediate family that’s involved in this tradition? Extended family? Friends? Neighbors?
- To type it then leave space in the middle for a picture, but wrap the words around it.
- Drawing a picture. Creating a border. Adding color. Decorating according to the tradition.
- Get pictures from the last time you celebrated
- Diorama, drawings, pictures,slide show
- Make a book with a picture on one side and the writing on the other.
- Put a picture on the top of your paper and one or two at the bottom to keep visual interest.
- Can we change the color of the font? Yes.
- Can we change the font type? Yes.