Once you have an idea of what topic you would like to research, you need to begin writing a proposal. This is how you will “pitch” the project to me. In this proposal, you should answer the following questions.
Please create a new folder in Google Drive and title it "[student #] 20% Project". The first document in this folder will be called "[student #] Project Proposal". Please complete your project proposal by Wednesday, April 1st.
- What is the topic you are interested in researching?
- Why are you interested in this topic?
- What do you expect to learn from this project?
- Why do you think this is a worthwhile topic to share with the class? What will everyone learn from your project?
- What is your timeline for this project? How long do you think it will take you to complete it?
- What PRODUCT will you have to show at the end of the project? (PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation, Prezi, video)
Topics of previous 20% projects:
- automotive history
- The Beatles
- The Battle of Normandy
- Titanic (the ship, not the movie)