posted Feb 2, 2015, 8:56 AM by Karen McMillan
Now that you have given your presentation to the class, I would like you to write a reflection piece on the project (two or more paragraphs). Think back over the project and consider these questions:
- What did you like about this project?
- What was challenging? What was easy?
- Was there something that surprised you? Perhaps doing a presentation was easier or harder than you thought it would be.
- If you were to do this project again, what would you do differently? How could you make it better?
- What did you learn about yourself while doing this project?
- What did you learn about presenting from watching your classmates' presentations?
- Why do you think learning to give a presentation might be important?
- What did you learn about Africa from watching all of your classmates' presentations?
Please write your reflection in a Google Doc titled "[student #] Africa Project Reflection." Be sure to place it in your social studies folder.